HIGH-END CD PLAYER OF HIGHEST CLASS
CS-100CD is a solid well constructed CD player with a total weight of 12 kg, equivalent to exactly the double of CS-55CD. Besides the solid construction, it is packed with delights inside. Texas Instruments has once again been honored to deliver not just one, but two DAC chips in a fully balanced design for the output circuit.
- Incorporated two pieces of PCM1792A DAC chip set from TI company for digital filter and D/A converter. A fully balanced design for the output circuit.
- Deploy dedicated, high quality Op-Amp for Low pass Filter circuit and I/V converter circuit.
- Deploy four pieces of 6922EH vacuum tubes and audio grade capacitors for audio output.
- Separate tube circuit for Balanced and Unbalanced output.
- Deploy one 12DT5 for tube regulation so that it can have a superb power supply for the tube audio circuit.
- Versatile digital output and you can select between Optical, Coaxial or AES/EBU digital output.
- Deploy USB Audio, Optical, Coaxial or AES/EUB for different input source selection.
- Support Coaxial and Optical digital input and it is up to 24 bit/192 kHz
- Employ state of the art high resolution USB Audio technology, will accept and decode Hi-res digital audio through USB interface and support up to 24 bit/192kHz.
- Independent power supply to digital circuit and analogue circuit. Reduce power interference among different circuit and make sure all components will have clean power all the time.